The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
– Audrey Hepburn
My name is Jessica, and this is my personal account of my and my family’s life and going-on’s.
Here are just a few things about me/us to start:
- I am happily married to my high school sweetheart.
- Young parents to two rescue pups – animals are a mutual passion of ours.
- Shared adoration for traveling and mutual insatiable desire to see the world.
- Serious work(s) in progress.
- Call the beautiful state of Kentucky “home” – not a place on this earth compares.
- Serial multi-tasker.
- Taylor Swift is one of my favorite and most influential people in existence.
- I believe people should build each other up more often, and that pure kindness can truly change someone’s life.
- I am fascinated with makeup and am constantly dabbling in it.
- Hibachi grills are proof of good still left in the world.
- I am in a steady relationship with my iPhone and social media, as well.
I’m not entirely certain that anyone will read or visit this page, but the beauty of the Internet today allows me to test that opportunity, to reach out to a new audience of readers (and sparing my poor Facebook friends’ news feeds), and even gain valuable feedback and experience while doing so. After establishing a website for our wedding date, and seeing the vast success it saw simply from our relatives and friends, who said that kind of concept had to stop once the wedding ended? Why should only engaged people get to have all the fun?
This blog will allow all those we love and care about – in addition to anyone else who’d like to come along – to keep up, first-hand, with Tim & I, our new life as a married couple, and going forward as a family. Anyone who knows me personally knows that I’ve always been most comfortable and successful with expressing myself by putting words down on paper (or other similar platform), so I look forward to sharing our experiences with you all as they come.
Hope you enjoy the ride!